Wednesday, April 1, 2009

spring is here

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
so spring is here even though the weather is still kind of shitty here in New York City,
i wanted to atleast bring some spring flower wear in my look.
i purchased this skirt from h&m a in the winter but i figured that i
couldnt wear until the weather is good enough. so to go with the skirt, i placed a blue h&m tee with a brown gap cardigan and a brown oldnay coat that i love. && to top it off, i have on my favorite derango brown leather boots. pretty spiffy=]

3 comments:

  1. Your fashion sense is amazing!! I like that you keep it bright, I tend to fall into dark colors whenever it's anything less than sunny which is super depressing.
    You're a new blogger like me!! You should check out my blog. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are beautiful babe
    and your style is bananas

    ReplyDelete